Pennant Hills Dental Centre is an Accredited Dental Practice.
What is Dental Practice Accreditation?
This means we have had independent recognition that we have successfully met the requirements based on a defined criteria and the National Safety and Quality Health Services Standards.
Essentially, practice accreditation involves establishing a culture of quality and patient safety. All staff at Pennant Hills Dental Centre, have received the necessary education and training to make this possible, and the practice as a whole is dedicated to constantly re-evaluating, reviewing and improving upon this high standard.
Why does it matter?
It’s a big deal because unlike our public sector colleagues who must be accredited, private practices are not required to undergo the same procedure. Thus not every dental practice is accredited. In fact, only a small number of dental practices in Australia (under 20%) meet the strict standards required to achieve accreditation.
Practice accreditation is a voluntary process, designed for practices, like us, who look to provide the highest quality of treatment for their patients. In becoming accredited, Pennant Hills Dental Centre is committed to continuously improve safety and quality customer service for our patients in and out of the dental chair.
What this means for you?
By being an accredited dental practice you can be confident that the staff are educated, engaged and dedicated to the implementation of systems, processes, a culture, and a level of service delivery that meets a nationally recognised set of standards. As part of accreditation our compliance is reviewed every 2 years to ensure, our dedication to ensuring the highest standards of quality, safety are provided to you. Giving you peace of mind that every time you visit Pennant Hills Dental Centre you are receiving the best standard of healthcare available.
What this means for us?
Pennant Hills Dental Centre is committed to long term lasting improvements in the policies and procedures that ensure a dedication to quality, safety and superiority across all standards. Accreditation requires dedication, teamwork and commitment from the whole team to ensure you get the best quality service experience.
But wait there’s more….
There are a number of ways Pennant Hills Dental Centre goes above and beyond accreditation to ensure you receive the very best care, including:
- Annual audits conducted across all standards
- Bi-annual performance reviews for all staff
- Careful and considered selection of the dentists practicing to ensure they’re a good fit for our patients and committed to providing ethical dentistry
- All dentists practicing from our facilities are Australian qualified and registered with our industries governing body.
- All staff are required to have a current Working with Children Check and Police Check.
- We have a range of professional education, coaching and development available for all team members
- We love to recognise and support all our administrative staff for the role they play in providing the very best customer service beyond the dental chair
- We keep up to date with industry trends and are continuously seeking innovative ways to improve.
- As a team we provide a variety of initiatives to give back to the community and promote healthy dental awareness
We strive to combine the art and science of dentistry to provide the very best care for our patients.